Queens University Lanyon Building
Some information about the project.
The building was opened in 1849. It was named after its Architect Sir Charles Lanyon and was the centrepiece of the estate. It is built in Tudor Gothic Style with red brick and Giffnock Sandstone.
Description of works
Works included brick replacement, brick cleaning, brick pointing, stone replacement and stone repointing to areas of the building.
- Architect : Consarc Design Group
- Client : Queens University Belfast (QUB)