Presbyterian Meeting House Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
Some information about the project.
Originally Built in Omagh in 1721 this early Presbyterian church in this plain style are referred to as “Barn Churches”.
Description of works
The works to the meeting house involved the complete rebuilding of the stone walls, door ways and window sections of the church back to it’s original condition as of 1721.
- Client : Ulster Folk and Transport Museum