Holy Cross Belfast
Some information about the project.
Built in 1902 and considered by many to be one of the most beautiful church’s in Belfast, it is run by the passionist order of priests. The church was opened on 18th may 1902 by Bishop Henry of Down and Connor.
Description of works
Works included stone replacement, stone repairs, stone pointing and stone cleaning. New carved details where incorporated into the fabric of the building where originals had decayed. New stone details where also incorporated at the front enterance of the Church.