Some information about the project.
Built in 1852 the building is an elegant mansion in the Elizabethan , Jacobean revival style. The building is now used by the local council as offices.
Description of works
Works to the building included extensive stone replacement , the taking down and rebuilding of the battlements and clock tower, also extensive deep void filling of the sand stone joints was required.The complete building was cleaned using steam cleaning methods as to protect the main fabric of the building.