Clarke Restoration are delighted to have been appointed specialist masonry Contractor to carry out the restoration works at The Grand Opera House Belfast.Works to include:
1. Complete cleaning of all paint works from the outer fabric of the building using our Doff & Torc cleaning systems.
2. Repointing of sections of brick and stone works throughout the building.
3. Concrete Repairs to sections of the building.
4. Cut out and replace bricks through out the building.
The Grand Opera House is a grade "A" listed building and was the first building to be listed in Northern Ireland. It was opened in 1895 and was designed by the most prolific theatre Architect of the period Frank Macham, according to the theatre trust the magnificent auditorium is probably the best surviving example in the UK of the oriental style applied to theatre architecture.Main Contractor : PO Reilly LTD.
Architects : Consarc Conservation.
Clarke Restoration have been awarded the Specialised cleaning of the St Mary's University College Belfast.Works to include:
1. Complete Steam Cleaning ( Doff System ) to all areas of the University.
2. Stone replacement to hood mould stones at the Windows.
St Mary's training Collage was opened in 1900 and was first used for the teaching of women teachers. The new collage renamed St Mary's University Collage came into existence in September December 1985.Main Contractor : Derrylackey Construction
Architect : Donnelly & O'Neill